The Best Face Masks of All Time
A face mask is a perfect choice to pamper & relax your skin naturally before special occasions. And the chance to get flawless skin is high if you followed a weekly skincare routine. Masks for sure will give you an immediate result and a big boost for your skin as it includes various types of vitamins and moisturizing ingredients.
The best Face Mask Ingredients!
There are many effective sheet masks for all different skin types in the market, and the results of each type vary, depending on the ingredients. Picking one mask might be confusing because of the numerous options. You might opt to apply it at home to save your time & get the sheet masks (or Korean face masks), So we have gathered the best face masks to keep your skin glowing:
Tomatoes contain salicylic acid and beta-hydroxy acid, meaning tomato mask is good for oily skin & helps to:
● Removing acne consists of acid ability that reaches deep pores.
● Controls skin oils, meaningless pimples due to the natural astringent of pores.
● Unify skin tone, reduce irritation and the lycopene in it protects skin from sunlight.
The pomegranate is not only a tasty fruit, it also contains antioxidants such as flavonoids and phenols which are good for dry skin. It is also rich in vitamins such as E & C, which helps in:
● Exquisitely moisturizing dry and irritated skin.
● Treating scars and preventing acne.
● Prevent skin cancer.
Seaweed is a must-have mask as it is rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that fight harmful substances in the body & the skin. It also contributes in the following:
● Regulate the sebum production for dry and oily skin.
● Reduce cellulite on the body.
● The best way to treat fungal acne.
Broccoli is a natural remedy for the skin; it produces collagen and helps the skin in several ways including:
● Repair the skin and keep it healthy.
● Improve skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles.
● Treat skin diseases, such as skin cancer and shingles.
Hyaluronic acid mask:
According to dermatologists, the 20s is the best age to start using hyaluronic acid. This acid protects the upper layer of the skin and helps it to:
● Get high hydration.
● Form a layer that protects the skin & makes it less vulnerable to environmental factors.
● Acts as an antioxidant, it tightens the skin, prevents sagging and fine lines.
● Increase collagen levels in the connective tissues.
Avocado is an oil-rich fruit in monounsaturated fatty acids & omega-9 that have proven effectiveness on dry skin. Here are some of the avocado mask benefits:
● Protect the skin from UV rays.
● Moisturize the skin and reduce aging signs.
● Improves, unifies, and maintains skin tone.
Pumpkin fruit contains fatty acids, zinc, selenium, vitamin K and A, which help in:
● Regulating and balancing the secretion of oily skin and enhancing collagen production.
● Moisturizing the deep layers of the skin and reducing dark circles.
● Reducing the appearance of acne.
Coconut water is your best choice to satisfy skin thirst. It contains lauric acid, B vitamins, and essential minerals that are helpful for the freshness of all skin types, as well as:
● Coconut water acts as a natural toner to clean pores and reduce irritation.
● Regulating skin natural oils production.
● Fewer skin infections.
● Stimulation of skin cells growth because it is rich in cytokines protein.
Green tea extracts have been used as anti-aging agents in the world of cosmetics, because of high polyphenols and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) content, which have many benefits for the skin in reducing:
● Skin cancer risk.
● Sebum that causes acne.
● Skin redness and irritation.
Aloe vera mask:
The aloe vera plant produces a cool soothing gel that has many benefits when it comes to skin problems, including:
● Fighting cold sores and treating burns.
● Anti eczema and psoriasis.
● Reducing dark circles around the eyes and preventing pigmentation.
● Lightly exfoliating the skin and delaying aging signs.
Rice grain is one of the natural ingredients that help in fighting various skin problems including:
● Shrinking large pores and fighting acne.
● Boost collagen production & remove dead skin cells.
● Reducing dark circles around the eyes.
We’re not quite done yet! There are still more Korean face masks such as lemon mask that contains ascorbic acid, an antibacterial acid that can kill the bacteria & prevent acne. As well as a cucumber mask that strengthens the connective tissues in the muscles, tendons, and skin, it is a powerful natural moisturizer for dry skin that treats psoriasis and eczema.
When should I use a face mask?
It is preferred to use face masks 2-3 times a week, to be applied on clean skin in the morning, but it is also fine to use at night if needed. Dermatologists think that sheet masks can be great for our skin if used regularly because it provides the right balance of skincare. For more, check this link, Korean face masks.