How to Wear & Remove Contact Lenses Easily | for Beginners
Colorful contact lenses would give you a very stylish and bold look. It will make your eye color more Intense and saturated. A subtle yet deep change in the color of your eyes can change your look.
If you are a beginner in using contact lenses, you might need some time to get used to it. Initially, you may feel that something is in your eye or dryness. In most cases, these symptoms go away within a few days.
How to apply contact lenses safely?
– New lenses must be kept in solution after opening, then it could be applied a couple of hours later.
– Wash and dry your hands very well to make sure not to transfer bacteria
– Use the mirror to apply lenses and be careful if you have long nails
– Keep the lens on the concave side and put it on the edge of your finger
– Pull the lower eyelid down, look forward, and place the lens.
– Keep it in contact with your eyes until you feel it sticking, blink until the lens is attached to the pupil.
– If you feel uncomfortable, you can take it out and try again later.
– If you are wearing it for the first time, it is best to wear it for a short period of time, so that your eyes get used to it.
Easy steps to remove contact lenses:
Be careful not to wear contact lenses at bedtime, as removing the lenses will relax your eyes and make them breathe. You can use moisturizing eye drops to keep your eyes refreshed, after removing them safely by following these quick steps:
– Wash and dry your hands before touching your eyes.
– Use your fingers to open the eye more if needed.
– Gently pull down then squeeze the lens to remove it.
– If you have long nails, you can use lense’s tweezers .
Finally, put the lenses back in the solution after cleaning them in a circular motion, preferably change solution after each use. It is worth mentioning that they are medically safe when used properly.